Joined: 25 May 2007
|Posted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 12:42 pm Post subject: How to: Post pictures!
|I was planing to make this many times but never find time before.
So in this forum you are not able to post pics straight from your computer,
as attachments. So you need to upload them in Internet first and then link
them here. I have been using photobucket, its free and quite simple.
Free photobucket allows only max 1024x768px size photos, but thats mostly
ok in this forum. There is many of these free pic services, like Imageshack,
Flickr, so on....
Here is short explanition how to get pics here by using Photobucket:
1. Go to www.photobucket.com and click JOIN NOW
2. Choose your Username and password
3. Fill your name, email address, age, gender and so on...
(Snail forum was not allowed to use Photobucket because you need
to be 14years old, so I needed to cheat about the age)
4. Now you are ready to use your Photobucket! Click Chooce files
and then find photo files from your computer and click Open or Ok, uploading should start automaticly.
5. After pics are loaded you get this window. For easy way just click Always skip this step
6. Now your pics should be happily on internet.
7. Now choose direct link of photo what you wanna show.
(make it "blue" whit right button of mouse)
Then copy it whit Ctrl+C or from up banner Edit->Copy
8. Then come back to Snail and Posting mode.
Click Img button then you copy your photobucket link here whit
Ctrl+V or from up banner Edit -> Paste and click again /Img
When your image link is ready it should look like this:
Notice that picture link should (almost always) end as .JPG
Hope this helps someone.